The TP4056 chip is a lithium Ion battery charger for a single cell battery, protecting the cell from over and under charging. It has two status outputs indicating charging in progress and charging complete. It also has a programmable charge current of up to 1A. You can use it to charge batteries directly from a USB port since the working input voltage range is 4V ~ 8V. This module is made for charging rechargeable lithium batteries using the constant-current/constant-voltage (CC/CV) charging method. In addition to safely charging a lithium battery the module also provides necessary protection required by lithium batteries. See below concerning the protection features this module provides.
There are two types of common breakout boards for this chip:
- One with only the charger chip on board.
- One with three chips on board.
Here you are looking at the 3 chip breakout board (TP4056, DW01A and 8205A MOSFET).
- Charge module- Linear charging.
- Current- 1A adjustable.
- Charge precision- 1.5%.
- Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
- Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
- Input interface- micro USB.
- Work temperature- -10° to +85°.
- Inversed polarity- NO.
- Size- small to 25X19X10mm.
Due to the nature and characteristics of lithium-ion batteries Addicore is not responsible or liable for any damages, malfunction, injuries, fire, burns, or any other consequences or results that may occur with incorrect or correct use of this module or any battery, device, or item this module is used with, including following or using any instructions, guidance, or direction of any kind from Addicore or others. By purchasing this product you accept the preceding.
- 1pc * TP4056 Lithium Battery Charger With Protection
There are no reviews yet.