We are happy to publish the second public release of our Nethunter kernel for Ginkgo and Willow (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T).
Everything is fully functional, from HID to Wifi-adapter compatibility and wlan0 in monitor mode functionality.
It is based on chips-project/msm-4.14, so a huge thanks to them and their hard work!
- added rtl8188eu , rtl88XXau and rtl8188fu drivers
- built with llvm-clang12
- built with love
- Reboot into Recovery (e.g. TWRP)
- Flash official nethunter arm64 generic zip: Download Link
- Flash our kernel: Download Link
- Flash latest Magisk zip.
- Reboot. Install the Nethunter App and NH Terminal via Nethunter Store (https://store.nethunter.com/) if they didn’t get installed already.
- Give nethunter app and terminal all permissions it asks for. Open Nethunter app and navigate to “Kali Chroot Manager” and make sure kali chroot is getting set up and started correctly.
(You need magisk for Nethunter to work. If you had it installed before and Magisk isn’t present anymore, flash it again)
MIUI INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS [ONLY DO THIS IF YOU PLAN TO USE NETHUNTER ON MIUI ROMS!]:
- Install MIUI rom, reboot and setting up, reboot to recovery
- Backup boot and dtbo (for safety)
- Install boot_base_AOSP.img, mount on boot
- Install magisk (optional)
- Install dm verity, reboot to recovery (must!!)
- Install Nethunter generic
- Install kernel zip
- Install magisk (latest)
- Reboot system